Benchtop Router Table, Aluminum
Qualifies for Free Shipping!
RTD Metal, Benchtop Router Table
our most popular benchtop router table
Die Cast Aluminum Top
- The light weight gives you strength and resistence to sagging while keeping the unit light enough to move around your shop easily
- Measures 13 1/8 x 34
- Includes two extension wings for added workspace. Miter gauge insert lines up for full functionality with extensions.
- Grooved surface keeps dust away from work piece
- Snap out Rings: 5 sizes 1/2", 3/4",1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
- Master Hole is 1 3/4"
One piece Multi functional Fence
- Built in Safety Guard
- 18" long by 5 1/4"
- Safety Guard spring loaded for constant protection with no additional hardware to install
- 18" Long
- Fence offers the unique ability to push in and out allowing Jointing capability. Instead of buying a jointer you can straighten boards on your router. (see Video
- 2 1/2" Dust port fits most shop vacuum's and can work with industry standard 2 1/2" dust collection hose.
Built in scale
- Setting the fence even on both sides when using bits without profile bearings is always a time consuming event. Use this quick reference index to set the fence
evenly and quickly every time.
- Sized perfect for this benchtop router tables
Master Power Switch
- Increases safety and eliminates the reaching under the table to find the on/off switch. The switch is mounted on the front right where it should be.
- Table stands 11" high
- Can be bolted to wood or workbench
Directions are included in box.
- How do you mount the router to the table? The router instructions are fully covered in detail
- What size router will fit on this table?
Most routers with a 6" base will fit on this table. Keep this in mind, this is not designed for a larger 3 HP router. The table works best for people who rely on it for occasional projects. A 1 1/2 Hp router works awesome on this table. The Porter Cable, 690 series, Skil series, Hitachi's and small Craftsman are perfectly suited for this table. If you aniticipate doing some advanced raised panel works, it would be wise to think about stepping up to a larger table with more capacity.
Is this classified as a benchtop router table?
Customers Also Purchased