Are you new to woodworking?
Is this your first router table?
If the answer is yes to either question than you came to the right spot!
On this page are links to articles or suggestions to help you go through the decision process. We try to put them in order so that in a short amount of time you can figure out what to do.
1. Do your homework, Build or Buy?
Why you want to build:
- You get a custom router table
- You have a unique space to fill
- You want to brag about it
- Merchandise available does not fit your ideas
- You like to build
Why you would buy:
- You have no time to build, or are in a hurry
- You don't know how to build a quality table
- You are new to woodworking
2. Know the features you are looking for.
Read this if you are not sure
How much Router Table should I buy?
3. Benchtop or Full Size Router Table?
the next step
- If space is a big issue, and you can store a small table
under a bench or out of the way.....Choose Benchtop
- f space is not an issue, and you want a free standing
unit.......choose Full Size Router Table
- Benchtop Comparison Article
4. Make a budget
It sounds logical
5. More good reading
6. Choose your router table!
Now you know what to look for!
Before you go, make sure you read #7
Full Size Router Tables
Parts and Accessories
7. Your not alone
We are not just going to throw you in the sawdust bin after
you buy, feel free to ask questions, make comments and
check our FAQ's (frequently asked questions) often. We are